Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
National scholarship nonprofit seeks Events Assistant to coordinate events and work with vendors.
- Assist the Events Department managing projects, maintaining and tracking calendars, and coordinating event budgets and logistics.
- Establish and maintain donor and volunteer communications.
- Ensure all event materials and funds are accurate and uploaded to Raiser’s Edge.
- Assist development of event websites to provide and collect accurate information.
- Manage inventory of event materials and collect shipments.
- Establish an effective volunteer program and train event volunteers.
- Maintain accurate financial records to ensure funds are stored and distributed properly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manage time and projects efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge preferred
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in event planning, nonprofits, or communication
- Requires occasional lifting items up to 35 lbs.
- 2-3 travel days per quarter
Salary: $55,000 – $60,000
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com