Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Global Health Institute seeks an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support.
- Perform general administrative tasks and oversee the implementation and execution of projects.
- Maintain contacts and calendars in order to assist senior leadership.
- Handle incoming requests and maintain strong communication and correspondence with stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and travel logistics.
- Assist with company finances by preparing invoices and expense reconciliations.
- Prepare presentations and writing materials.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interact with staff and stakeholders.
- Ability to both collaborate and work independently.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or comparable work experience preferred.
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant or other support role preferred.
- Previous experience working with non-profits preferred.
Salary: $65,000 – $75,000 per year.
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing email@example.com.