Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Nonprofit organization focused on global health seeks a temp to perm Financial Administrative Assistant to perform general administrative tasks.
- Manage internal calendars and assist with meeting and conference logistics.
- Answer and screen incoming phone calls and greet visitors.
- Take inventory and order and deliver office supplies as needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and create itineraries.
- Maintain electronic and hard-copy filing systems.
- Create important documents and materials, such as memos and newsletters.
- Assist with the implementation of workshops and webinars.
- Assist with the onboarding process by creating briefing packets and preparing office spaces.
- Maintain strong communication and correspondence with stakeholders.
- Assist with company finances by preparing deposits, checkbooks, and expense reports. Upload information into accounting software.
- Update internal databases and websites as needed.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines effectively.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong commitment to the company mission.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and QuickBooks.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Rate: $20 per hour while temping.
Salary: $60,000 per year once permanent.
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.