Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Global nonprofit health organization seeks a temporary, remote HR Assistant to support the Director of Human Resources.
- Maintain candidate database for talent pipeline process, track recruitment progress to completion, and review employee manuals to ensure alignment with company’s mission and values.
- Prepare new hire onboarding packets, prepare orientation schedules, and confirm completion of new hire required training.
- Review job descriptions, prepare job announcements, review applications, schedule interviews, and compile/file interview notes.
- Draft employment letters and contracts for consultants as well as prepare contract amendments and renewals/extensions.
- Ensure personnel records are up to date and files are secured.
- Other general HR and administrative duties as assigned.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Goal-oriented and possesses excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team and adapt to competing priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ideally some HR experience.
Rate: $20 hourly
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing email@example.com.