Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Nonprofit seeks human resources professional to support the Vice President of Human Resources and Administration.
- Assist with recruitment process from posting jobs to scheduling interviews.
- Assist with onboarding new employees.
- Administer staff benefit programs.
- Prepare and organize invoices.
- Generate and maintain monthly reports and keep records.
- Provide training as needed.
- Plan and execute organizational events.
- Monitor email accounts and update staff.
- Prepare monthly HR newsletter.
- Greet and direct office visitors.
- Maintain reception area and monitor visitors.
- Coordinate and execute maintenance requests.
- Track inventory and order office supplies.
- Coordinate with vendors and maintain contact lists.
- Receive packages and mail.
- Manage conference room schedules and ensure all materials and technology are prepared.
- Other HR and office service duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and collaborate with various departments
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience using HRIS systems
- Associate’s degree; bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ human resources and office management experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com