Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
National advocacy nonprofit seeks Human Resources Payroll and Benefits Specialist to help with organizational and administrative tasks.
- Work closely with organizational leadership to support initiatives related to strategic planning and advancing new ideas.
- Manage and process payroll using ADP platform and implement employee compensation.
- Manage and oversee timekeeping system for all staff, submit reports, and maintain employee records.
- Assist in managing, tracking, and implementing employee benefits.
- Support general HR requests, develop reports and routine communications, and keep up to date with latest HR best practices.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Strong attention to detail, time management skills and solid mathematical abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Bachelors’ degree or CPP (Certified Payroll Professions) required.
- 2-4 years’ experience working with payroll, state tax, unemployment, paid leave, disability registration and data processing.
- Knowledge of human resources strategies and accounting functions helpful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org