Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Boutique D.C. law firm seeks a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant to work with clients and provide administrative support for attorneys.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Critical thinking and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must maintain client-firm confidentiality.
- Experience in Microsoft Office web applications.
- Prepare client documents and binders.
- Schedule travel arrangements.
- Manage calendars by scheduling client meeting and appointments.
- Handle expense reimbursement, attorney time entry, and client billing.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Must have a typing speed of at least 65 WPM.
- Must have 2+ years of legal or paralegal experience.
- $65,000 per year.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org