Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
National Trade Association seeks a temporary, part-time Administrative Assistant to ensure the smooth operation of administrative tasks.
- Maintain electronic filing systems.
- Update online documents, contact lists, and calendars.
- Create important documents and materials, such as reports, memos, and spreadsheets.
- Assist with data entry and expense tracking and reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Create social media campaigns.
- Assist with the member support process by updating directories and contact lists for members.
- Handle logistics for sponsored events and meetings.
- Other administrative tasks and duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Highly collaborative.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines effectively.
- Demonstrated professionalism.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office applications and QuickBooks.
- Must have some demonstrated office experience.
Rate: $18.00 per hour.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.