Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
DC-based association seeks a temporary Product Marketing Associate to implement marketing strategies and assist with project management.
- Collaborate with leadership across different departments to create and implement marketing strategies and campaigns for products and services.
- Oversee the implementation of marketing campaigns across various platforms.
- Research consumer behavior.
- Articulate messages to varying audiences through a multitude of outlets.
- Create effective marketing and sales campaigns and work with databases and websites to execute these marketing strategies.
- Manage the department’s calendar.
- Identify effective systems and methods to measure campaign success.
- Measure and track campaign outcomes to maximize marketing success.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong research skills and strategic thinking skills.
- Proactive problem-solver and solutions-based thinker.
- Ability to manage pressure and meet deadlines effectively.
- Ability to foresee challenges and adapt appropriately.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
- Relevant experience – at least 2 years.
- Previous experience creating marketing strategies and overseeing product launches.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Rate: $22.00 per hour.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.