Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Nonprofit working at the forefront of healthcare education seeks a permanent Program Coordinator to support the implementation of a company initiative.
- Coordinate all logistics related to the new program as directed.
- Manage internal databases and correspondence related to the initiative and related activities.
- Schedule and coordinate all staff meetings and conference calls.
- Track all milestones and communicate relevant deadlines to appropriate team members.
- Take minutes and create summary documents for internal dissemination.
- Act as a main point of communication for the project and provide adequate responses to any inquiries.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrates a flexible and collaborative approach to teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Experience proactively solving problems.
- Able to self-direct and demonstrate competent judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- 1-2 years of experience in program coordination or similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Salary: $58,000 – $62,000 per year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.