Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Property management company seeks temporary-to-permanent Assistant Property Administrator to organize and streamline office operations.
- Maintain work order system and prepare monthly reports.
- Work with Property Managers to ensure compliance with proper policies and procedures.
- Assist with invoices and budgets, and collaborate on reports and presentations.
- Process and track schedules, invoices, reports, and work orders.
- Organize and collect contracts, insurance information, and other documents in a timely manner.
- Oversee general purchasing and ensure the office is stocked with the proper supplies.
- Organize and maintain all tenant files and documents.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with tenants and clients.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal, interpersonal communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Time management and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience in event management and customer service helpful.
Rate: $20 per hour.
Salary: $45,000 to 50,000 per year once permanent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org