Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Property management company seeks temporary-to-permanent Assistant Property Administrator to organize and streamline office operations.
- Maintain work order system and prepare monthly reports.
- Work with Property Managers to ensure compliance with proper policies and procedures.
- Assist with invoices and budgets, and collaborate on reports and presentations.
- Process and track schedules, invoices, reports, and work orders.
- Organize and collect contracts, insurance information, and other documents in a timely manner.
- Oversee general purchasing and ensure the office is stocked with the proper supplies.
- Organize and maintain all tenant files and documents.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with tenants and clients.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal, interpersonal communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Time management and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience in event management and customer service helpful.
Temp Rate: $20 per hour.
Salary: $45,000 to 50,000 per year once permanent.
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing email@example.com.