Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Property management company seeks a temporary Property Administrator to handle company-tenant relations and assist in onsite management.
- Provide support to Property Managers with all administrative work in relation to property management administration.
- Provide telephone support for tenant/customer service requests.
- Schedule meetings and events.
- Handle information requests and follow-ups.
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal, interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service-oriented
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Time management and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Will work on-site.
- College degree is preferred
- Experience in customer service is a bonus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com