Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
DC-based research and advocacy group seeks a temp to perm Regulatory Affairs Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support through scheduling, office management, and other tasks.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as greeting incoming visitors, scheduling conference calls and meetings, note-taking, and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Maintain strong communication and correspondence between executives and internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with expense reports and event planning.
- Identify effective systems and methods that improve workflow.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent proofing and editing skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively multitask, manage pressure, and handle confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience using Microsoft Office applications.
- Prior experience working in a nonprofit organization preferred.
- Ability to remain seated for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Rate: $23 per hour temping
Salary: $85,000-$95,000 per year once permanent
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing email@example.com.