Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Nonprofit focused on affordable education seeks a permanent Senior Executive Assistant to provide high-level support to the President & CEO and other executive officers within the organization.
- Oversee daily operations of each executive’s office, including managing the calendar, coordinating travel arrangements, drafting email correspondence, and prioritizing tasks.
- Answer and screen incoming phone calls and direct calls to appropriate personnel.
- Support fundraising efforts by maintaining strong communication and correspondence with donors, securing appointments, and preparing and debriefing meetings.
- Assist with the development and implementation of projects that support the organization’s initiatives.
- Handle virtual and in-person meeting logistics for executives by preparing important documents and creating agendas and presentations.
- Schedule regular meetings for the Executive Management Team, take meeting minutes, and provide reports.
- Support the Executive Management Team by providing administrative assistance.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned that support the overall company mission.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Ability to exercise good judgement given minimal direction.
- Strong foresight and ability to anticipate needs.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage pressure and meet deadlines effectively.
- Ability to maintain a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Experience working in a non-profit or fundraising preferred.
- Strong commitment to the company’s mission.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of administrative experience and at least three (3) years of experience supporting executives.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel as needed.
- Ability to be responsive outside of business hours.
- Will need to provide writing sample upon interview.
Salary: $90,000 – $100,000 per year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.