Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Synagogue seeks highly organized, proactive, and professional Administrative Assistant. This position will play an integral role in the execution of administration functions.
- Provide administrative support to department programs and congregational activities.
- Aid the clergy, director, and professional staff in the administration of all congregational activities.
- Assist with online accounting software.
- Act as primary liaison between the clergy and community.
- Maintain department records and archives.
- Draft and disseminate announcements.
- Manage tutoring schedule for students.
- Collaborate with leadership to coordinate events.
- Relieve front desk as needed and perform all duties such as greeting guests, handling calls and inquiries, and acting as the main resource for members, guests, and visitors.
- Assist with lifecycle duties relating to Jewish tradition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and diligent.
- Strong professional communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and achieve results with multiple competing priorities.
- Experience working in administration (volunteer or professional)
- Any knowledge or experience working within the Jewish community helpful.
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000 per year.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org