Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Nonprofit association seeks a permanent Accreditation Coordinator to support company programs and constituents.
- Receive and respond to inquiries.
- Coordinate meetings and visits.
- Assist in evaluation processes.
- Prepare materials, maintain records, and edit reports.
- Other duties involved in the accreditation process.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent proofing and editing skills.
- Familiarity with the accreditation process and higher education.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
Salary: $58,000-$62,000 per year.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing email@example.com.