Simplify the Hiring Process With a Washington, D.C. Area Temp Staffing Agency
The hiring process can be exhausting when doing it yourself. Instead, work with Whitman Associates — the Washington D.C.-area temp staffing expert ready to shoulder the load. Our team will:
- Review employees’ resumes to ensure core skills that our D.C. area clients need most
- Meet and interview employees for more in-depth screening
- Test on all of the latest software and platforms
- Perform background checks, verify references and review social media activity, as needed
- Assess language skills, including grammar and spelling
How Do We Find Your Temp-to-Perm Candidates?
Since 1972, Whitman Associates temp staffing recruiters in Washington, D.C. have consistently focused on our clients’ needs when interviewing and screening candidates. We have developed and cultivated a spectrum of local channels that consistently provide us with easy access to the DMV area’s most talented workers.
Our clients frequently ask, “How can I find temp staffing near me?”
Our recruiting team regularly has great success making contact with highly qualified candidates in the D.C. area via the following channels and strategies:
- Direct advertising
- Social media sites
- Networking events
- Local and national job boards
- Multiple Job Boards
This multipronged approach provides us with a variety of energetic and highly motivated candidates who aren’t looking for just any job — they are looking for the right job.
Can We Find Talent for Clients in Any Industry or Field?
At our Washington, D.C. temp staffing agency , we work with businesses of every type and level — including private firms, nonprofit agencies, federal contractors, state and local associations and other businesses in the greater Washington, D.C. metro area.
The following list includes a few of the standard positions and general professional roles that we cover for organizations in and around metro D.C. looking for temporary staffing:
- Administrative and executive assistant roles
- Reception-area services
- Event coordinating and public relations
- Legal secretarial functions
- Paralegal and legal research duties
- Accounting Specialists
- Human Resources Specialists
Testimonials from Satisfied Clients of Whitman Associates
Here is one testimonial from a satisfied client with whom we have worked for decades:
Have Any Questions?
Please email our recruiters at email@example.com or call (202) 659-2111 to discuss your temporary and temp-to-hire staffing needs in the D.C. metro area. Additionally, you may fill out and submit a Staffing Request Form, and a member of our team will contact you directly.
Fields marked with * are mandatory