Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Longstanding DC based non-profit serving at-risk communities seeks full-time Executive Assistant to support the CEO with administrative and project tasks.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and daily tasks.
- Provide project management and support.
- Schedule internal and external meetings, and coordinate logistics and preparation.
- Serve as first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage all travel arrangements for the CEO and board members.
- Maintain stock of office supplies and other materials.
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors.
- Maintain and organize accurate contact information.
- Complete expense reports and other necessary documents.
- Develop and manage annual budgets.
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Highly professional with strong customer service skills.
- Ability to attend occasional events outside of business hours.
- Previous experience supporting a board of directors.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and exercise good judgment.
- Strong alignment with organization’s mission and values.
- 5+ years of work experience in a related role.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
Salary: $80,000 – $100,000 per year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com