Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
DC-based healthcare education nonprofit association seeks permanent administrative assistant to support the Chief Research and Policy officer. This position will ensure the smooth operations of administrative tasks across both the Government Affairs and Research departments.
- Provide direct support to the Chief Research and Policy officer by scheduling meetings, drafting correspondence, preparing meeting agendas, and collecting reports.
- Effectively organize department initiatives by taking minutes, assisting with events, and staffing high profile meetings.
- Draft action alerts, articles, and other external communications as needed.
- Uses in-house data to create infographics for the Government Affairs team for use in outgoing communications and internal projects.
- Oversees collection of data used in dashboards, brochures, and one-pagers.
- Maintains department based social media accounts.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate via all channels.
- Customer service oriented with a desire to support team members and external partners.
- Excellent and demonstrated problem solving skills, in addition to strong time management skills.
- Nonprofit experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- 1-2 years of comparable experience
Salary: $48,000 – $52,000 per year
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing email@example.com.