Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Virginia nonprofit advocating for racial, social, and economic justice is seeking a temporary Office Manager to support their Falls Church office.
- Manage front desk and greet clients.
- Listen to voicemails and handle message intake.
- Coordinate with attorneys.
- Provide administrative and basic paralegal support.
- Work with vendors.
- Keep the office organized and supplies stocked.
- Implement procedures related to the front office and organizational flow.
- Facilitate with Spanish translation as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Experience working in a law office preferred.
- Knowledge of social justice.
- Spanish fluency required.
- 5+ years of office management or administrative experience.
Rate: $21 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com