Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
DC-based non-profit company seeks a permanent Operations Coordinator to perform administrative tasks.
- Maintain strong communication within the department by handling internal correspondence.
- Greet visitors into the office space and alert appropriate departments of guest arrival.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls to the correct department.
- Collect and distribute all incoming mail as well as file electronic and physical documents.
- Oversee the company’s conference calendar and internal database.
- Assist with travel preparations, such as: placing orders for supplies and materials, creating itineraries, and checking hotel prices and room rates for conference lodging.
- Process business expense reports and invoices.
- Perform other administrative and receptionist tasks as needed.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management, prioritizing, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines effectively.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Strong database management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, video communication platforms, and Adobe.
- Ability to adapt to changing tasks and situations.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- AA degree or higher, preferably in the HR or Business Administration field.
- Previous administrative and office management experience.
- Ability to remain seated for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds or more.
Salary: $65,000 – 68,000 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.