Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Historical D.C. church seeks part-time Digital Communications Strategist to manage internal and external communications.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of social media.
- Ability to work efficiently independently or in a collaborative manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other common web applications.
- Familiarity with Canva, Dropbox, Zoom, Slack, and video and audio editing software preferred.
- Maintain website and media platforms.
- Manage Zoom account and update connection information as it changes.
- Design, edit, and distribute internal weekly calendars and newsletters.
- Serve as point-of-contact for members, staff, and public with the newsletters, bulletins, and other communications.
- Coordinate printing activities with the administrator.
- Prepare, upload, archive service videos for website.
- Update voicemail message as needed.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and communicate schedules.
- Prepare weekly church bulletins.
- Design digital and printed materials for events and special projects.
- Perform administrative tasks such as meeting and greeting visitors, updating guides, and other duties as assigned.
- $20 – $25 per hour.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org