Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Innovative engineering and consulting firm seeks a permanent Project Assistant to provide technical and administrative support.
- Assist with preparation of deliverables, such as proposals, reports, and presentations.
- Handle internal correspondence by writing emails and memos.
- Review correspondence, proposals, e-mails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Collaborate with senior members regarding ongoing special projects.
- Maintain strong communication with clients.
- Support the project development process by assisting with invoices, collections, and reconciliation.
- Assist in both the industry and event business development process.
- Use internal databases to track and update relevant information.
- Manage incoming visitors and answer and direct incoming phone calls appropriately.
- Support administrative operations by overseeing schedules, assisting with travel logistics, and processing expense reports.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage pressure and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to retain information.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, and Photoshop.
- College degree or prior experience in professional services industry.
- Prior experience working in a consulting company preferred.
- Previous legal experience.
Salary: $60,000 – 65,000 per year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.