Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Nonprofit organization seeks a temp to perm Public Affairs Coordinator to support the Government Affairs Department with internal projects and programs.
- Handle logistics for internal meetings, conference calls, and other departmental activities and tasks.
- Schedule meetings at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Prepare reports and present information to the department.
- Maintain company documents, such as publications and subscriptions.
- Gather and track information on topics relevant to the department.
- Receive and answer member inquiries.
- Provide reports on lobbying activities.
- Maintain strong internal communication by ensuring information is released promptly.
- Support research and analysis efforts.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage pressure and meet deadlines effectively.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and build relationships.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Willingness to learn and accept new challenges.
- Familiarity with legislative processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in government relations or related field.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Rate: $20 per hour while temping.
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000 per year once permanent.
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing email@example.com.