Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Health consulting firm seeks a temporary-to-permanent Associate Director of Operations to manage administrative tasks and client engagement. This is a full-time position based in Washington, DC.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to manage calendars and prioritize responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to exercise discretion
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Administrative background
- Manage team members’ calendars
- Track client engagement and help manage client relationships by conducting regular outreach
- Answer phones and emails
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Write finance memos
- Coordinate meetings, events, and travel arrangements
- Communicate effectively with internal team
- Assist the Operations Team
Salary: $60,000-$65,000 per year once permanent.
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing email@example.com.