Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
National advocacy nonprofit seeks Digital Communications Coordinator to develop and promote the organization’s mission through various media platforms.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to manage time while juggling various tasks of competing priorities.
- Experience in fast paced and high-pressure environment.
- Competent at digital management platforms and usage (i.e., WordPress or Drupal)
- Supports the Senior Director of Strategic Communications via planning, office/program initiative, and office efficiency.
- Collaborates with staff to set communications strategies, goals and solutions.
- Drafts and monitors social media content, assists with research, develops written content, and designs high quality visual media.
- Creates and implements informational graphics to raise awareness and support of the organization.
- Participates and advises idea development, storyboarding, and execution.
- Leads media projects from draft phase to completion, ensuring the message aligns with the organization’s core values.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-3 years professional work experience in a communications or related field is preferred.
- Working experience with MS Office application and Adobe software.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms.
- $60,000 – $65,000 per year.
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.