Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
A nonprofit dedicated to advancing social justice issues seeks an Associate Manager of Donor Engagement to develop and implement engaging development campaigns. This position will work in conjunction with the Vice President of Development to facilitate the success of individual donor relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills are exhibited in both verbal and written forms.
- Outstanding project and process management skills with a willingness to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Strong preference for candidates with two to three years of previous development experience and exposure to fundraising databases e.g., Raiser’s Edge.
- Along with the Vice President of Development, create strategic plans relating to development activities, especially those relating to individual giving and donor engagement.
- Manage the organization’s relationship with individual donors, including identifying new opportunities for engagement concerning the previous giving history and personal interests.
- Develop strategies for prospecting, solicitation, and relationship management.
- Support the creation of materials being sent to donors to cultivate relationships.
- Write donor reports to assist in the strategic development and monitoring of relationships.
- Lead calls and meetings with individual donors to ensure questions are addressed and goals are met.
- Prepare donor acknowledgment letters and partner with the communications department to establish online fundraising campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- $50,000 – $65,000 per year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com