Website Whitman Associates, Inc.
Established in 1972, Whitman Associates, Inc. specializes in the search and placement of office support personnel in the DMV area. If you are interested in working part time, please send us your resume.
General Duties Include:
- Generating reports, transcribing minutes from meetings, creating presentations, and conducting research.
- Greeting and assisting visitors.
- Maintaining polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipating the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Working on special projects as assigned.
- Candidates should be flexible, detail-oriented, and have outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Candidates who are able to work right away and have the ability and enthusiasm to excel at any level are welcome.
Rate: competitive hourly wage offered.
Utilize Whitman’s broad range of partnerships with established firms, non-profits, and start-ups to enter the workforce!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing email@example.com.